Maximum allowable error:
Works in conjunction with the TS-1 tachotester. Serves as a power supply and vehicle transmission simulator. Allows to assemble and check the tachograph together with the sensor on the table.
- works independently
- 5.has a backlit display
- provides stepless speed regulation
- allows the fluid to set a fixed Sn from 500 to 2000 rpm.
- allows power supply 12V, 24V, 1A
It is a separate measuring device (it has its own calibration certificate) to enable the verification of mechanical and electronic automotive tachograph readings and speed and distance records. It can also work with the TC-1 tachometer, which controls automatic speed and distance adjustment.
At the same time it serves as a stabilized power supply.
- Operating temperature range: 0 .. 50 for C
- Dimensions: 265 x 230 x 150mm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
- Supply voltage: 220V 50Hz
- Power consumption: 120W