- The main device at the tachograph service point.
- Reliable to use.
- Works with all analog and digital tachographs.
- This programmer can be used with all types of electronic tachographs available, namely Stoneridge VR1400 / 8300/8400/2400 / SE5000, Kienzle 1314/1318/1319/1324 / DTCO, MotoMeter EGK-100 and Actia Smartach.
The main functions of the tachotester:
- Determines the characteristic coefficient (W-coefficient) of the vehicle using a roller stand or one of two fixed distance methods;
- Performs complex testing of tachographs in semi-automatic mode;
- Defines the K-factor for tachograph calibration;
- Calculates DIL switch parameters for any valid K-factor;
- Can be used as a tachograph speed simulator;
- Determines the number of pulses per revolution of the vehicle engine;
- Allows to read, check and reprogram tachograph parameters (Note: only for tachographs made by Stoneridge VR8400 / 2400 / SE5000, Kienzle 1319/1324 / DTCO, Motometer EGK100 and Actia Smartach);
- Performs a self-test mode;
- Allows you to restore default parameters;
- Checks the accuracy of the tachograph clock;
- Analyzes the fault codes of tachographs manufactured by Stoneridge VR2400 / SE5000, Kienzle 1324 / DTCO and Actia Smartach (see Appendix B for a complete list of fault codes);
- Equipped with internal diagnostic routines to verify that the programmer is working properly.