Tacho Motion is suitable for vehicles that require a second source of motion as required by law. Tacho Motion uses GPS to locate the vehicle and fits easily into any vehicle by connecting a cable to the back of the tachograph.
Suitable for installation with Stoneridge SE 5000 tachographs.
When programming the tachograph, make sure that the C3 factor can be set in relation to the L dimension in the Se5000 tachograph version 7.4 and higher, as well as for the "light car" function.
- Working temperature: 0 ° C - 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C - + 80 ° C
- Working voltage: 12V 24V DC
- Dimensions: 77mm x 55mm x 20mm
- Output frequency: fixed k factor 8000 pulses per km.
- Current consumption: 90mA